I turned the blue 300SE’s engine over to see if it was OK,and all seemed well. i set the tappets and soaked the bores with a mix of 50/50 ATF and acetone . About 00Mls is enough for most engines spread across the cylinders . The injectors were cleaned and Phil, the owner had had the pump over hauled so that was reinstalled . I had a quick look at the twin point distributor but all was OK there too. So…I hooked up the carbaclean machine to give me a fuel supply and gave it a crank to see what was what.. it runs a little rough but runs on all six despite a lot of smoke from the fluid that has leaked into the exhaust .